Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happiness A-Z: I

If you don't know what's going on, go here, or just keep reading.  It's fairly self-explanatory. :)

I

Invisibility cloak-Ok, I don't actually have one, per se, but if I did, I'm pretty sure I would love it.

Ideas-Preferably, ones that turn out to be good.

Inspiring stories-I love reading about people who have overcome great odds, animals that have saved their owners' lives, kindness given where it wasn't expected, dreams being realized, etc.  I am the target sucker audience for things like the Chicken Soup for the Soul books.

Intrigue-I like to be intrigued by things.

Independence-For me, this ultimately boils down to, "I'll do it because I want to, not because you tell me to," which I realize is sort of the 4-year-old version of independence, but, hey, some truths are discovered early on.  

Impressive feats-I like to be amazed by things.  Anything that makes me say, "Wow.  Now THAT...is impressive," is usually a winner.  

Wow, this was a tough one.  I have all my Happiness A-Z posts set up already as drafts, so that I just have to go in and fill them in as I go.  Usually, I already have a few ideas in each post so that when I get there, I have something to work with, but I had nothing for "I." What are some "I" things that make you happy? 

4 comments:

Mike said...

The letter "I" is hard.

How about imagination. Without out it one could not enjoy books or movies, etc.

If your an Apple fan it is a bit easier since everything begins with an "i"; iPhone, iPod, etc. :)

Dreamybee said...

All good points!

Heather J. @ TLC Book Tours said...

ooh, how 'bout IGUANA? They are some cool looking creatures. :)

Dreamybee said...

Oh, that is a good one! Iguanas are so Interesting to watch, they are Intriguing, and they do sort of have an Invisibility cloak!