Saturday, June 6, 2009

Competition

Ford Mustang, consider yourself on notice.  You have just been knocked down a notch on my coveting scale by the new Camero.  I just wish all the cars I like weren't being made by companies that may or may not exist in the future.  Well, not ALL the cars, just the ones that look cool.  And by "in the future" I mean next week.  Then again, that might be good from a purchasing standpoint. (Okay, honestly, I don't really know what's going on with any of the Big 3 right now.  I know some of them are better off than others, but overall, I know it still isn't good.)  

We were driving in town last week when I saw one of these new Cameros driving along next to me, and I was like, "Ooooh.  What is that??"  I was a little bummed when I found out it was a Camero (my first car was a '77 Firebird, which I spent many years pointing out is not the same as a Camero, dammit!) but then my husband tried to make me feel better by pointing out that in a couple of weeks I'll probably be able to get one for, like, eight bucks.  If that's the case, I'm SO getting one!  Wish me luck!  

No comments: