Friday, June 12, 2009

Organic Bouquet review

This is a little late, but I wanted to get the information out there anyway.  For years, I had been using Martha Stewart Flowers for all my flower-giving needs, and I was quite happy with their service.  They were a bit pricey, but you always got really nice stuff.  Unfortunately, Martha Stewart Flowers decided to pair up with 1-800-Flowers, and since then their quality and selection seem to have gone downhill while their prices have gone up.  At least, that's been my experience.  

So, I needed to find a new provider, and I had been considering trying Organic Bouquet for quite some time, but I was worried because I had never used them before and I didn't know what the quality would be.  You always feel bad making somebody your guinea pig when it comes to flowers.  A Mother's Day card that reads, "Happy Mother's Day!  Hope these flowers aren't crap!" isn't really what you want to send...but that's more or less what I did.  I sent my mom flowers and then called her on Mother's Day to tell her that I had decided to try a new flower vendor and that I hoped everything was OK, but to please let me know if the quality was not up to par (and to tell her Happy Mother's Day).  That's fair, right?  

So, my mom took these pictures when her flowers arrived, and as you can see, they look great!  I am totally happy with them, and I will be using them for all my future flower needs.  (The vase was not included; it belongs to my mom.) 

For the record, I ordered the Spring Sunflower Bouquet, and I think the actual bouquet turned out even better than the one pictured on the site.       

No comments: