So, now that you are all up to speed, let's tackle the letter
(This is part of the reason that it's been so long since my last post-K is tough!)
1. Kindness-In particular, unexpected displays. You can read about some of my encounters with this in my collection of posts that are labeled "spirit of aloha." These range from kindness displayed by vendors at work and strangers at restaurants to neighbors with plants and even porta-potty attendants at concerts.
2. Keiki hula-"Keiki" is the Hawaiian word for child, and kids dancing the hula is about the cutest thing ever!
3. Koala bears-They run a close second to keiki hula in the cuteness category. Visit Diary of a Koalawrangler to see lots of cute pictures of koalas, kangaroos, wombats, and other critters.
4. Kittens-Come on, who doesn't like kittens?
5. Kids that I like-Kids that I don't like don't make me happy. What can I say? Don't tell me that you've never met a kid that you didn't like. You know you have, and you know you feel kind of guilty about it, but you can't like everyone can you? Kids I like are usually very cute and loving and funny, and they make me happy.
6. Kittens!-Because I need something better to end this on than that last one.
7. Knitting-(Just for good measure.) I've mentioned before that I don't actually knit, so I don't know this one for sure, but the idea of knitting appeals to me, and if I do ever take it up, I think it's something I will enjoy.