Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Tuesday traffic

I took this as I was sitting in traffic because I was impressed with how high up the guy in the cherry picker was.  I was hoping to capture the blur of the street lights moving in order to show how windy it was, and I was kind of bummed when I was able to examine a perfectly clear enlarged view of this picture at home.  Then I noticed the street sign!

I took this as I was sitting (okay, driving) in traffic on my way home...(and talking on the phone.  Don't tell my mother-she'd have a heart attack.  I was being very conscientious though, you know, for somebody with no hands on the wheel.)  I didn't even realize I had the bird in the picture until I got home and was able to look at my pictures on the computer.  (And, in case you're curious, the cheap gas is $2.89).

2 comments:

Mike said...

Wow! I wouldn't go up in the cherry picker with it that windy.

Neat shot with the rainbow and bird!

Dreamybee said...

Thanks, Mike!

Yeah, for all those people who thought I was brave for doing the tree climbing stuff, I got nothin' on this guy!